Food Delivery Driver Hiring in Canada 2024
Chinese Universal Enterprise based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, On Call, Morning, 09:00 to 17:00.
Employer Name: Chinese Universal Enterprise
Position: Food delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $12.00 hourly for 4 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be required to pick up and deliver various items and products using automobiles, vans, and light trucks.
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be expected to sell products via predetermined routes.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare, package, and replenish goods.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of trip details such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any issues.
- The candidate will have to pay for and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgmental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with the local and provincial/territorial areas.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
518 Dufferin Avenue
R2W 2Y6 Between 09:30 AM and 05:00 PM